Annual & Seasonal Passes
Buy an annual/ seasonal pass and enjoy extra benefits as well as unlimited climbing fun.
Rocketeer Annual Pass – $50.00
Let your little one climb as much as they like for only $50 a year (equivalent 4 visits).
Croc Annual Pass – $100.00
Climb all year round with your Croc Annual Pass. Plenty of additional benefits and unlimited entry (subject to availability).
Croc Six Month Pass – $70.00
The perfect opportunity to get outdoors and climb, this pass allow you to climb as much as you’d like for six months.
- Unlimited daytime entry subject to seasonal times and bookings
- Min 8 needed for weekdays (except school holidays), no min weekends, bookings essential
- Bring a friend for FREE on your birthday
- 20% off Butterfly Creek attractions
- 10% discount off all goods from the ‘Flutterbuys’ gift shop, next door at Butterfly Creek
- 10% discount when you renew your membership within 3 months of it expiring
- Quarterly newsletters plus alerts about events, offers etc.
- Discounts at Kelly Tarltons up to 20% off when show membership
BOOKING ARE ESSENTIALS. Contact us through phone or email and reference your membership number to book.
Weekends: We run open sessions on weekends which anyone can join as there are no minimum requirements, but you must make a booking.
Weekdays: You need a minimum of 8 people to run a course. If you don’t have 8 people please call or email to see if you can join another group.
"We had our son's 14th birthday at Rocket Ropes. What a fantastic day out! We had our party down in the covered area where it was nice and dry, picnic tables and a bbq! The kids spent a good hours on the course and also managed to squeeze in a Big Leap. The staff were great and very accommodating for our rowdy bunch. Thank you!! We'll be back!" - Janice Scott
"I took my granddaughters out to Rocket Ropes to see what the Croc Tower was.......what an amazing place it all is!! The ten year old was in her element and managed to do the whole tower and the big zip line at the end.....the younger one was not quite so brave and of course Grandma was busy videoing so couldn’t attempt it!!" - Joyce