Rocket Ropes is open Saturdays & Sundays. We have strict health & safety measures in place to ensure your visit to Rocket Ropes is a safe and enjoyable one.
This includes a number of new Stay Well measures, including:
- Installed Covid check-in QR code posters – please download the official Covid app here if you haven’t already. If you don’t have a smartphone we do have a manual check-in process available.
- All Ropes participants will be required to use the hand sanitiser provided before participating in the “gear up” and debrief.
- Extra hand sanitiser will be available at Rocket Ropes.
- High contact surfaces will receive additional cleans throughout the day, including all rest rooms, door handles, chairs and tabletops etc. both at Butterfly Creek and Rocket Ropes.
- We are using a high grade antibacterial cleaning solution to keep our site extra clean.
- All staff will have a daily temperature check to ensure no one is arriving at work with a fever.
Here’s what you can do:
Follow the Ministry of Health’s guidelines for keeping yourself safe including increased hand washing and staying at home if you or anyone in your family is sick.
We want to assure you that we have made Rocket Ropes as safe as we can during these tough times. We hope you still get out and about and we look forward to you visiting us under Alert Levels 2 & 1.
If you feel you have any symptoms of the flu then please do not plan a visit. If it is obvious that any visitor is displaying symptoms then you may be asked to leave and visit us another time.
Want to visit Butterfly Creek as well? Find out more here about Butterfly Creek’s Stay Well measures
The team at Rocket Ropes